Wednesday, May 28, 2008

What do you LIKE about Oakland?




Something I like 'bout Oakland is that most of my family is here and well the main reason is because I've lived here my whole life. Yeah I stayed in them 40's for 12 years then my parents decided that it was starting to get to violent there for my little brother to live there so he made us move to the 50's. I lived in the 50's for about 2 years and my mom didn't feel save there. We did know people 'round there and they were nice but it turned out to be more violent there then it was in them 40's. So guess what? We moved back to the 40's. I'm happier there because there are more stores closer to there and it's been where I've been almost all my life so I want to stay there. When we moved back we had to be really careful because there was more violence. Now there is not as much Violence around here and we can walk around the streets without worrying about getting shot.

4 comments:

Alex Ak said...

i stil got love for oakland even after all the crazy stuff that happens

Sweetvi3tgrl said...

Yea.. I agree with you. I like Oakland because it was where I was born and raised. I grew up here and I have so many good memories. I'm glad you got to move back to the 40's where you grew up.

Dream-er said...

I agree with you too.
Oakland is great, even though there are bad things about it as well!

Ralo said...

da 40z r koo bt not as much as da 70z jajajajajaj im jp its koo dat u moved back but no matter wat its still gona b dangerous